marți, 1 iunie 2010

Girls want riiiiiiiiiiings !!

Alexander McQueen Death’s Head Ring-these are very popular in this year like scarfs with death`s head.



These are some turquoise silver rings.


I don`t have soo fashionable rings but my collection will be bigger in this year.
I can say that this is my favourite because it`s very classy and lovely.
Some of my metal rings.

My ring with magenta stone.
My green plastic ring with red, black and white dots.
Orange, Turquoise and Pink Rings.
Silver big ring.
Fishbone ring.

My pastel ring (I found it at my grandma)
My plastic magenta ring.
My mirror ring. I have it from Accessories.
My heart and key ring. I have it from my aunt.

And one of my favourites floral ring.

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL CHIDS!!!! HAVE A NICE 1 JUNE.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts with Thumbnails