vineri, 18 iunie 2010

HOLIDAY!!

Tomorrow I will leave the internet =)) I go a week at my grandparents, a place devoid of civilization:))
So until next week I will not have any new post.
But pink promise I will come back with a lot of pictures of new things made by me (earrings, shirts or more).
\Anyway thank you very much for reading my blog and I hope you really like it. I will not disappoint you. So kiss you, I love you and meet with new material next week.

♥ ♥ ♥

P.s Thank you Vanessa because you are my favourite reader and not at all, thank for all the messages on the Internet and on the phote with Happy B-Day. Love you friends !!

♫ And a little song :D


Bye , bye :*

Un comentariu:

  1. deci abia astept sa ma uimesti(sigur o vei face)

    pana atunci...distractie placuta si cel mai important...MULTA INSPIRATIE:)):x

    PUPICI,
    V

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Related Posts with Thumbnails